Welcome to David’s School of Motoring
David’s School of Motoring is based in the East Belfast area, Producing Safe and Responsible Drivers, from the novice driver to the experienced driver needing to get back on the road.
David delivers driving lesson in the South and East Belfast areas covering places like: Belmont – Knock – Stormont – Castlereagh – Gilnahurk – Ballyhackamore – Sydenham – Short Strand – Ravenhill – Braniel – Belvoirand Holywood.
David is patient, friendly, giving you step by step professional driving instruction taking you on the exciting journey from first driving lesson to passing the Driving Test at a pace to suit you.
David has a wealth of experience teaching different nationalities including Polish Indian German Latvian (as long as your English is half decent David will be able to help you)
The benefits of learning with David’s School of Motoring
- You get one to one quality tuition, Guaranteed.
- Your instructor is a fully qualified, Approved by the DVA NI.
- Your instructor is NOT a trainee Instructor, he follows the recommended syllabus for learning to drive.
- You get block booking discounts to save you money. NO-RISK GUARANTEE – If after one hour of training you feel that you are not learning anything useful, DO NOT BOOK ANYMORE LESSONS. All balance will be refunded, no other charges.
- You learn in a dual-controlled Seat Leon with power steering for maximum control.
- You learn to drive with an experienced instructor – Not a TRAINEE, GUARANTEE.
- Pass Plus is offered to you to save your life as a new driver after you pass, and of course the benefit of cheaper insurance.
- Not a benefit: You can take the RISK and take driving lessons elsewhere at £10.00 per hour with newly qualified instructors or a trainee.
All David’s pupils take their tests at Dill Road (Castlereagh) Boucher Rd (Belfast), and Jubliee Rd (Newtownards).
Choosing the right driving instructor for you can be a minefield .. There are loads out there but getting one that you feel comfortable with is hard. Have a look at the following document. It should explain some of them questions and also give you a few pointers to other important bits of information that is needed to be able to choose the right instructor for you! CLICK HERE Belfast_Driving_Instructors_Guide